“To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful.”
–Agnes De Mille
FINALLY have some decent pictures of me actually en pointe.
Try not to look too hard at my technique.. there are some pretty annoying little things (and probably big things too, to be honest) that bug me in at least a couple of them, but we had limited time and I was too sore to keep taking the same pictures over and over again just because I was looking behind my arm instead of in front of it, or didn’t quite have my leg all the way into a real attitude yet when we took the picture, or WHATEVER. :P
Also, thanks to Mugdha for the amazing photog skills and willingness to be a tad self-indulgent on a Saturday afternoon with me…
1. REUNITED with the cutest kitty in the world / 2. My man in his fancy pants
3. Ghirardelli Square / 4. Hanging out in SF
5. POINTE SHOES FOR XMAS : D : D / 6. We had some friends help us pack
7. New hat for xmas! / 8. World AIDS day bulletin board
Sorry for the lack of posts recently– have a very Merry Christmas, and of course a Happy (and safe!) New Year!
1. Goofing off with the new iphone 2. Delicious + wonderful crepes for breakfast with the boy. I love vacation! 3. Thanksgiving pie 4. Dad 5. Occupy Davis 6. Tents at Occupy Davis 7. Snuggles with the Boy’s bear to hold me over until winter break